Fall is for Photos
In every season, Southeast Nebraska shines as a subject for photographers, both amateur and professional. Fall is a favorite for photo ops, as nature puts on a magnificent show, and the cooler temperatures invite you to linger outside.
Fall events abound, from the Cass County’s Bloom Where You’re Planted Farm and Pumpkin Patch Festival to Nebraska City’s Applejack Festival and the Thayer County Museum Fall Festival held in Belvidere.
Fillmore County Courthouse in autumn.
The lineup of events for September includes:
- 5th Annual Destination Plattsmouth every Saturday evening
- Fall Festival at Weeping Water on September 30
- Bloom Where You’re Planted Farm & Pumpkin Patch Festival in Avoca from September 30-October 29
- Classic Car Night on Milligan’s Main Street every Thursday in September
- Fall National Races at Beatrice Speedway Races in September
JayHusker Racing at Fairbury in September
- Car Show at the Museum in Fairbury on September 17
- Applejack Festival in Nebraska City September 15-17
- Thayer County Museum Fall Festival and 8th Annual Car, Pickup, and Antique Tractor Show in Belvidere on September 24